Harbingers of dark months and dead seasons, marauders who stalk through the frozen darkness, the ogor tribes of the Beastclaw Raiders are gargantuan creatures of strength and hunger. Unlike orruks or warriors of the Bloodbound they fight not for the thrill but for survival – battlefields are their hunting grounds, and when the foe lies cold and dead their bodies are harvested with a gluttonous fury, for it takes a truly staggering amount of meat to satisfy these massive, ravenous raiders. Constantly on the move, their nomadic way leaves behind naught but a wasteland of cracked ice and frozen bones – and their appetites drive them to every corner of every mortal realm.
Festering swarms of the Great Corruptor!
Vile, diseased, revolting progeny of the Horned Rat, the Clans Pestilens are spread all across the mortal realms, bringing choking clouds of poison fog, infection and corruption to every dark corner. Innumerable in their swarm, they search tirelessly for the Thirteen Great Plagues with fanatical minds and wild eyes – these worshippers of the Great Corruptor, pouring from gnaw-holes in great Virulent Processions full of savage teeth and rusted, infectious blades wish to combine the thirteen sorcerous plagues, and unleash a tidal wave of rot and filth, potentially capable of bringing down even Sigmar himself.
The 88-page hardback Battletome: Skaven Pestilens contains:
- extensive background on the diseased children of the Horned Rat, including stories of their search for the Thirteen Great Plagues, the Churches of Contagion, and a bestiary featuring information on every monster, character unit and war machine in the army;
- two Battleplans, new rules and scenarios demonstrating the chaotic and virulent nature of the Clans Pestilens in battle;
- Warscrolls and Warscroll Battalions containing rules to help you get the most out of your miniatures;
- a massive showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures;
- the full rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar - play right away!