Those eyes grew and became gigantic, and in them the Cimmerian glimpsed the reality of all the abysmal and blasphemous horrors that lurk in the outer darkness of formless voids and nighted gulfs.
Horrors of the Hyborian Age is the definitive guide to the monstrous creatures inhabiting the dark tombs, ruined cities, forgotten grottos, dense jungles and sinister forests of Conan's world. This collection of beasts, monsters, undead, weird races and mutants are ready to pit their savagery against the swords and bravery of the heroes of the Hyborean Age.
• A variety of creatures, such as wild animals, dinosaur and living plant horrors.
• Elementals, golems, sapient magic circles and other beings.
• Classic Monsters presented with a Howardian flair such as siren, vampire, lamia and mummy.
• Lovecraftian menaces such as Old Ones, colors from the Outer Dark, dimensional shamblers.
• The monstrous offspring of the serpent god Set.
• New creature qualities and abilities, rules for creating mutations and chimerical horrors.
• New Beast and and Beast Master archetypes and backgrounds, and expanded rules for the Animal Handling skill..
A copy of Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of is necessary to use the contents of this book.