Airbrush Stations minimizes the risk of overspray from airbrush or spray paint in the working area. It consists of a drawer, turntable, airbrush holder and holes for clip holders. The airbrush station is made from MDF (dense particle board) wood that is machine cut (not laser cut) for a precision fit. Wood glue will be needed for assembly. The airbrush station does not include models or accessories, pictures just shows examples of use.
- Turntable of 9.8" (25 cm) in diameter to turn the object being painted 360 degrees
- Drawer for storage of accessories, airbrush, etc.
- Airbrush holder which can be set up for right-handed or left-handed use
- 12 x 3mm holes for clip holders for painted parts
- Dimension of the work area: 14.8" x 10.6" x 9.5" (37.7cm x 27cm x 24.2cm)
- Overall dimensions: 15.9" x 11"x 11.4" (40.3cm x 28cm x 29cm)