From a London invaded by Axis forces to the pre-Mayan ruins in the Amazon jungle, from the secrets of the Grand Canyon to a mystery as old as The Bible, Operation: Apocalypse takes you on a whirlwind campaign pitting an elite Allied team against the Axis, SSU, remnant Nazis and a mysterious cult in search of the legendary Seven Seals. Mysteries never before revealed about the Dust backstory are uncovered by the player characterâs as they discover new parts of the Dust world and secrets mankind has forgotten for twelve millennia.
- Details on Dust nations such as America, Turkey, Thailand and the Philippines
- An expansion on the Dust background and introduction of a new alien species fighting the Vrill!
- The secret history of the two species and their intergalactic war
- New information on all three blocs including an epic action set-piece on a top secret Axis aircraft carrier
- Full compatible with Dust Tactics, you can play some of the larger military battles in the game with your miniatures and Dust Tactics or Dust Warfare rules.
- An expansive, deep campaign in the tradition of Masks of Nyarlathotep, Operation: Apocalypse will satisfy old fans and new alike.
- Pre-generated characters to get you playing right away
- 128 pages of adventure
Requires the Dust Adventures Core Book.
DUST Adventures RPG is a rules-light exciting roleplaying game set in Paolo Parente's DUST Universe and inspired by the epic tales arising from the DUST Tactics miniatures game.
From the mind of Paolo Parente comes the world of Dust. Another Earth. A different 1947. The Second World War has raged for nearly a decade and its grip has spread to every continent on the planet. War has advanced swiftly and strangely in the Dust universe through the application of Alien VK technology a limitless source of energy in its simplest form, and an unthinkable weapon in the wrong hands. Tanks have evolved into powerful combat walkers and rocket troops take to the skies. The latest laser cannons, phasers, and Tesla weapons rule the battlefield.