Participate in grim and gritty adventures in places where morality is gray and nothing is certain. Ply your trade as a smuggler in the Outer Rim, collect bounties on the scum that live in the shadows of Coruscant, or try to establish a new colony on a planet beneath the Empire’s notice…
The Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Core Rulebook provides everything you and your friends need to experience life in the shadiest and most remote locations in the Star Wars universe.
The Star Wars Universe at Your Fingertips
The heart and soul of Edge of the Empire is the 448-page Core Rulebook. It includes everything players and GMs need to start their Star Wars roleplaying campaign:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Concise rules allow you to quickly generate and advance all manner of memorable characters
- Clear descriptions of the game’s skills and talents
- Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
- Rules for conflict, combat, and Force sensitive exiles in an Edge of the Empire campaign
- Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe and its systems, laws, and criminal organizations
- A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Edge of the Empire campaign
- A complete, introductory adventure to launch players into action
The Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook is a fully self-contained reference that allows players and GMs to enjoy whole campaigns in the Star Wars galaxy, from the simplest combinations of adventures to vast, sophisticated explorations of life in the Outer Rim and at the fringes of society. You’ll build characters, encounter memorable adversaries, and confront your destinies.